Expired Listing?

So, your home was on the market for quite a long time and it did not sell! When you are planning to…hire the right agent?


Please consider this scenario:

You: “I’m going to list with the same agent!” 

Me: You don’t owe that other agent or me anything, but you owe yourself the very best and it certainly wouldn’t hurt to hear what I do to get homes SOLD! If you stay with the same agent, what are they going to do this time that they didn’t do last time?


Call me TODAY at 214-872-0400 and let's meet for coffee to discuss your home and the techniques I use to get homes sold in the shortest period of time for maximum profit!

Providing Solutions Because...Your Move Matters!
Michael L. Brownstead, GRIABR
REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty
1002 Raintree Cir., Ste. 100

Allen, TX 75013
www.BrownsteadRealEstate.com 
Cell: 214-872-0400

www.brownsteadrealestate.com

Comments

Popular Posts